These 2 Max for Live devices lets you re-pitch up to 24 MIDI notes from external MIDI hardware like a drum pad or Ableton*s Push. You can check out a tutorial on how to use this below.
More Information on How to pitch MIDI in Ableton Live here
If you pay/donate please use a credit card option as PayPal seller fees are quite high. THX!
Ableton Live 10/11 Suite or Ableton Live 10/11 Standard with Max for Live installed.
OS: Mac & WIndows
Min. Requirements: MaxforLive is essentialCheck out all AbletonDrummer Max for Live devices HERE
By purchasing this device (even for "0" USD/Euro) you agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA) as stated HERE and you agree to be added to the AbletonDrummer mailing list, where you will get informed on updates on devices like this and other infos regarding Ableton Live and drumming. You can un-sub any time of course via the links provided in each email or contacting me directly.
Check out more Max for Live devices here:
- All Devices - https://maxforlivedevices.com/category/all-devices/
- Collections - https://maxforlivedevices.com/category/collections/
- Control - https://maxforlivedevices.com/category/control/
- Free - https://maxforlivedevices.com/category/free-max-for-live/
- Hardware - https://maxforlivedevices.com/category/hardware-control/
- How To and FAQ - https://maxforlivedevices.com/category/faq/
- MIDI Tools - https://maxforlivedevices.com/category/midi-tools/
How to install Max for Live devices:
List of best Max for Live for live music performance in 2022:
How to get Max for Live devices:
Frequently Asked Question and How To Max for Live: